Friday, May 26, 2017

Soundtrack of my life😻🎧

"Everyday we lit" by YFN lucci ft. PnB Rock
I like this song because it really gets me hyped and dancing. I play this song almost everyday. Basically I think this song is saying that everyday you can be lit and don't have to worry about what people say.

"Fight song" by Rachel Platten
I like this song because it has a very important message. The message I got is that you can fight for what you believe in and you don't have to listen to what anyone else says.

"Can't feel my face" by The Weeknd
The reason I like this song is because my mom would be singing it in the car and around the house and then it eventually got stuck in my head.

"Roar" by Katy Perry
To em this song is saying I got my own voice and I can it roar. You can do so many things with just one voice.

"Firework" by Katy Perry
This was always my favorite song. I love love love this song with all of my heart. To me this song is telling me that I can be whoever I want and I am special in my own way. No one can replace you.

No comments:

Post a Comment